AOL seems to have put forth effort to stop spam and its causing me a slight
headache.
At home I am on cable and it is a dynamic ip but changes rare (like 6 months
or more before I get a new ip) and at work I have cable and static. Yet AOL
insists on not relayinh my emails sent to legit aol users.

[HERE IS THE PROBLEM]

[<00>] XMail bounce: [EMAIL PROTECTED];Error=[554- The IP address you are
using to connect to AOL is a dynamic (residential)
554- IP address.  AOL will not accept future e-mail transactions from this
IP
554- address until your ISP removes this IP address from its list of dynamic
554- (residential) IP addresses.  For additional information, please visit
554  http://postmaster.info.aol.com.]

[<01>] Error sending message [1398506025741.1868.tbf02] from
[thebatchfile.com].

ID:        <S479C>
Mail From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Rcpt To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Server:    <xk.mx.aol.com> [64.12.138.57]

[<02>] The reason of the delivery failure was:

554- The IP address you are using to connect to AOL is a dynamic
(residential)
554- IP address.  AOL will not accept future e-mail transactions from this
IP
554- address until your ISP removes this IP address from its list of dynamic
554- (residential) IP addresses.  For additional information, please visit
554  http://postmaster.info.aol.com.

I have tried to mess with the smptgw.tab but either I dont knwo what im
doing or it just didnt work.

Any Suggetions?