> I realized I had forgotten to put the * in front of the @ sign in the
filter directive. However, even with the *, it still does not work...

Toby, filters have to pass a code onto XMail so that it knows what to do
with it. I still dont know how to get these working on 1.15 myself because I
am not positive what in the world sets a code.

I haven't tried it yet, but one of my current filters on 1.10 sets a sort of
"code" based on what I score something to be, it currently uses a 1-10
system so I am wondering if in the definitions if you change it to the
appropriate 97-99 if it will work, have not tried this yet though and got no
feedback unfortunately about what in the world sets a code and how the
system works.

So, I am still lost myself which is why I still use my 1.10