We have a 2mb connection. It is running at around 40-50% capacity. We
have 27k email in the XMail queue. This is running on Windows 2003.
Anyway to get more emails to send at the same time so it will clear the
queue quicker?

I tried to increase the number of SMTP threads to 128 and 256 and it
didn't seem to make any difference.

Please, no suggestions of Linux. Managers thinks Linux is for hackers
and other scary people. They wont even consider it as they believe it is
too difficult to use. They also have no one other than me who has had
any experience with it.