You need not edit the settings for mail-auth, if you enable it, it will not
be possbile to relay messages to users on your server.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
nombre de Javi
Enviado el: Sunday, June 29, 2003 7:48 PM
Para: xmail
Asunto: [xmail] SMTP auth for external users

Hello again!

As you can read on subject field, i'd like to activate smtp auth for users
who are not in my LAN at home. I tried to uncomment the line "SmtpConfig"
"mail-auth", then i edited "userauth/smtp/correo.perezmesseri.com" with this
line
"login" "user" "password"

(exactly, as it sounds)

But when smtp telnet were made, the response was:

>mail from:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>error 551: service use forbidden

Anyone can help me??Thank you very much