Devoyon, The UIDL command provides a list of messages, one message per line,
not the whole message.

Davide, It depends on the server - Xmail's UIDL response does include a
timestamp, but not all mail servers use the timestamp in the UIDL.

Devoyon, sounds like you can't afford to download the first 10 lines of all
messages to get the date of the messages (xtreemly low bandwidth - I haven't
seen 9.6k in years.)  If you can't process the UIDL from Xmail, and you
still need the LIFO order, then I suggest you change MTAs.  I Mean how many
out there really need LIFO - I susspect not enough to warrant Aldoir's time.

Rob :-)

Censorship can't eliminate evil; it can only kill freedom.