-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] =
On
Behalf Of Orion Productions
Sent: Tuesday, July 01, 2003 11:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Oh, it's my fault then, because I tried to install on a server without =
XMail
installed (yet)!  This is a test system detached from our production =
server,
and I justed wanted to take a look at your filter.  So apparently, I =
can't
install this before XMail is already installed...  Not really a problem =
of
course, but I still think your installer should not crash! ;-)

I will configure XMail and Perl on this box in the next few days, and =
I'll
let you know if I'd still run into a problem...
Thanks.