From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Tim Aranki
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2003 10:19 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] .NET library for the CTRL server - feature requests
anyone?

Hi,
I will be releasing a "beta" version of a .NET library for the CTRL
client.  It does actual socket connects, etc, so that you can set it up
on a remote server for administration, etc (nice to have so that you can
have a central admin server [web front end] for an entire web farm).
Right now, it is a simple synchronous socket client that wraps all the
ctrl client functions (actually, I have not completed 2 of them yet),
for example:

Ctrl ctrl = new Ctrl("my.emailserver.org", 6017, "myusername",
"mypassword");
string mailingListUser = ctrl.ListMailingListUsers("myDomain.com",
"myMailingList"));

Right now, it will just return the server response (RESSTRING from the
docs).  Before I release the beta, I figured I would ask for any feature
requests from the community....so request away! :)

Thanks!
-tim