Did you reapply that cron file?

-----Mensaje original-----
De: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
nombre de Nick Marino
Enviado el: Saturday, July 05, 2003 8:54 PM
Para: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: [xmail] Re: Xmail and cron

----- Original Message -----
From: "Davide Libenzi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 7:41 PM
Subject: [xmail] Re: Xmail and cron

> Set correctly the MAILTO= inside /etc/crontab
> - Davide

I have already did that long ago... here is what is in my crontab file
exactly as you can see I have it sending to my personal email address but
they still goto root..

crontab             [----]  0 L:[  1+10  11/ 11] *(295 / 295b)= <EOF>
SHELL=/bin/bash
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
HOME=/
MAIL_ROOT=/var/MailRoot
# run-parts
# 1 * * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.hourly
22 4 * * 0 root run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
42 4 1 * * root run-parts /etc/cron.monthly
0 4 * * * root run-parts /etc/cron.daily

---
Virus Database (VPS): 7/4/2003
Tested on: 7/5/2003 7:53:56 PM