----- Original Message -----
From: "null" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2003 9:50 PM
Subject: [xmail] Re: Xmail and cron

> Hello,
>  On all of my machines, I create an alias
> in the /etc/mail/aliases for root to another
> account. Then all reports are automatically sent
> to the alias (this is on a sendmail mail system).
> I haven't been able to get XMail to work yet on
> the Win2k box I'm trying to use it on. You, of
> course have a root account setup in the XMail
> server accounts, and working, right?

well.. I'm not sure at this point... still waitng to see if I get any errors
to postmaster... haven't gotten any in a couple of days although the emails
have not shown up in my mailbox either and they are not getting frozen still
trying to figure out where they are going.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 7/4/2003
Tested on: 7/6/2003 10:49:00 PM