thanks!
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Davide Libenzi
  Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 12:05 AM
  Subject: [xmail] Re: Request for new var in USER.TAB

  On Tue, 8 Jul 2003, Dan Stefan wrote:

  > I use xmail for some time now, and I'm very pleased with it. I've set up
  > also some mailing lists. I've created in perl the tools to manage nicely
  > those lists. Including quick adding users to mailing lists, deletion,
  > also adding and deletion of mailing lists accounts.
  > I have one problem: I can't make my lists moderated. So if there is any
  > way to do this with the present options I will be very pleased to hear.
  > My sugestion is adding a variable in USER.TAB named "Moderated" (how
  > imaginative..:), and when this var is set to "1" all the messages sent
  > to the mailing list account will be forwarded ONLY to the "ListSender".
  > I can take it from there and make my tools.

  What if you have :

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  to be an alias either of :

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  or of :

  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  depending on the fact that the list is or is not moderated. The
  [EMAIL PROTECTED] account will be an std account that will collect
  mails and will send the digest once in a while to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED], that is the mailing list.