From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Huseyin Ulker
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2003 3:42 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] General MTA question

Hi,
this is not a Xmail question but a general MTA question. I know the
profession level of ppl here so
i thought this is the best place to ask.
Some of our clients complain about their MUAs giving "request timed out"
messages. In the middle of the
mail fetching process (like; 3 of 22 messages  are downloaded) they say
their MUA stops responding. It usually happend on
a big sized e-mail. Is there anything that we can do on our side to make
this work for them. Most of these ppl use
dsl or faster so they shouldnt have connection problems.  What may be
the
problem and what could be done on MTA side?
Thanks in advance.
-shane