I have done something wrong with my xmail setup but
havn't got a clue what I've done

users are setup on an internal email server, an extalias.tab file
is set so that all users have an external email alias. If an email
is sent using their external email name both the sender and the
recipient receive the email thats just been sent. its as if the sender
has CC'd himself, I've even changed Outlook to Pegasus mail to
make sure its not an Outlook problem.

anyone an Idea what i've done wrong ?

Hamilton