A Suggestion...

I am running 1.15.. and had a heck of a time getting the filters to work.
The readme file is vague when it comes to the placement of the
filters.in.tab / filters.out.tab files.

I suggest that the readme should read something like this..
Filter selection is driven by two files 'FILTERS.IN.TAB' and
'FILTERS.OUT.TAB' located in the $MAIL_ROOT/ directory and that have the
following format:
Since the location is not given, when I read the readme, I got the
impression that the files should be stored in the $MAIL_ROOT/filters
directory based on text a few lines under the discussion of the
filters.in.tab.

Bob