That does exactly like I want. Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rob Arends
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 9:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: mail archiving or copying

This is a w2k solution- very quick and dirty.
But as a start you can build on it.

edit filters.in.tab for all mail that will be delivered to local mailboxes.
or edit fiters.out.tab for all mail that will be sent by the smtp service
(which will cover relayed mail)
and add:
"*"     "*"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "0.0.0.0/0"     "copyall.tab"

then create filters/copyall.tab and add:
"cmd /c D:\XmailFilters\copyall.cmd"[TAB]"@@FILE"

Then create d:\xmailfilters\copyall.cmd and add:
copy %1  D:\savedmail

Rob :-)