This is a common problem with sending mail to aol accounts. One of
the mechanisms used to check whether the email is spam is whether it
comes from a registered IP address or not. If the IP is not a fixed and
registered address, then you will get this error.

i.e. Cable connections, dial up connections, and a whole host of other
ip addresses that aren't vetted, or are on a blacklist somewhere wil lget
this rejection message.

HTH

Best regards

Peter