Yes, I read that as well.  There was one line in there that made me ask the
question.

"Else you should ask Davide Libenzi ;-) to add to setgid() and setuid() in
XMail server, after binding to POP3/SMTP/FINGER ports. So all these tricks
will obsolete."

I just wanted to know why David hadn't used this. Is it because it would split
the codebase between the Unix/Windows too much, or was it just a personal
choice?  More from a curiosity standpoint than anything else.

--
The light at the end of the tunnel may be an oncoming dragon.