Hi Soenke!

>no problem, you can do that with the cmdaliases to redirect a mail for a
>specific user to another mailserver via smtp.

>and you UNDERSTAND your config files ;-)

>just do a little rtfm :-)

well i did, but as you don't have much examples in there i don't really know
how i should configure this. Maybe you can help me out here:

    When a mail from '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' is received by the server, the domain
    'DOMAIN' is to be handled locally, and the standard users/aliases lookup
    fails, a file named 'USER.tab' is searched inside
    '$MAIL_ROOT/cmdaliases/DOMAIN'. If such file is found, commands listed
    inside the file (whose format must follow the one described in the
    previous section) are executed by the server as a matter of mail message
    processing. An important thing to remember is that all domain and user
    names, when applied to the file system, must be lower case.

So if i understand this right i do need to create a file for *every* user
beyond  let's say [EMAIL PROTECTED] with
"smtprelay"[TAB]"server[:port],server[:port],..." in it?

your help is appreciated ;)
tim