Hello,

as I have received some bug reports regarding webmail, I have fixed the =
MIME
parser part and released version 3.6.=20

Also, I wrote some more information to readme file, how to configure =
access
rights.

PLEASE NOTE: The webmail part is still under development and needs to be
tested wit various messages. So take it so. In readme file is now =
included
section about error reporting. By sending us correct reports you can =
help to
make this application better.

-- Michal Altair Valasek
   Altair Communications - web hosting, web design, application =
development