At 17:52 +0300 8/5/05, Kiss Attila wrote:
>can you please suggest me how can i send a copy of every outgoing
>mail to a specified address?
>thanks

Welcome to XMail! It's a great product, and (if you're at all techie)
you'll find yourself experimenting with it, since it has a lot of
great features for customization.

To send a copy of email to a specified address, you need to put the
following two lines in a file called mailproc.tab located in
MAIL_ROOT/domains/domain.com/user (where [EMAIL PROTECTED] is the
original address):

"mailbox"[newline]
"redirect"[tab]"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"[newline]

The first line tells XMail to keep a copy of the email in the mail
box for [EMAIL PROTECTED] The second line tells xmail to redirect a
copy to the specified address, [EMAIL PROTECTED] Replace the
[tab] with an actual tab, and [newline] with return.

Hope this helps -- let me know if anything is confusing.

Again, welcome to the world of XMail.

Regards,
Toby

--
Toby Reiter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Breezing Internet Communications     http://www.breezing.com