Sönke Ruempler wrote:

>http://xmail.topconcepts.com/
>
>now the question:
>1) who whants to administrate? (i have not much time :-) )
>2) which categories should we have? (anouncements, installation (windows,
>linux, unix), security, bugs, ctrl interface and so on ...)

I would be willing to give it a try, but I must admit that I'd like to
setup an anonymous user for posting comments. From my brief review of
http://www.phpmyfaq.de/dokumentation.1.3.en.php#4 it seems like that
it's not open to allow for that. This is a good thing and a bad thing,
good for making sure people are responsible when they post, bad thing
because it slows down the rate of postings.

Of course, setting up an "anonymous" user login with a password of
"anonymous" might be a solution.

I'd like to know if we could have Davide give some pointers on how he'd
like it to work, or what it would take to get his endorsement for this
area as a recognized and baptized resource. :~)

--
--Mark
 o  Atarex Communications: Web, Software, and Network Development