That works great...providing that you have the respective folder made in the
ARCHIVE directory like :
C:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

setup:

Copyall.cmd
copy %1 C:\Xmail\ARCHIVE\%2\

Copyall.tab
"cmd /c C:\Xmail\xmail_filters\copyall.cmd"[tab]"@@FILE"[tab]"@@RCPT"

Questions: If I host many domains on my mailserver EX.domain1.com ,
domain2.com , domain3.com, and on each domain I have a "userA" account on
each domain which is redirected to the main domain1.com domain folder, what
happens when an incoming mail is addresses to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Will it not
be archived?

What If I dont have a folder in my archive folder for a user? What happens
to the email to be copied? does it vanish? Will it cause any issues if the
copyall.tab knows to copy all emails but doesnt know what to do with one
that doesnt have a designated folder?