I know that filters exist for Fprot and AntiVir on Linux, but I'd
really rather go the open source route (since, technically, I'd have
to pay considerably to use either of the commercial products).

So I'd like to use Clam Av (unless anyone has any other open source
anti-virus ideas for Linux).  I think I can probably use the existing
virus filters without too much hassle, but I wanted to get feedback
from other users on whether they've tried Clam AV, and what they
thought about it. Also info on any open source anti-virus setups
successfully installed on Linux would be appreciated.

Have a great day,
Toby
--
Toby Reiter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Breezing Internet Communications     http://www.breezing.com