I want certain emails coming from datafax at datafax.net to go to a certain
folder on our server so that all users can access it when ever possible.

I can barely get this to work with the filter.in.tab and the use of cmd
files.

I really need it to build the directories by date as needed also but thats
for later.
-server1
--datafaxreports
---2003
----august

My main question is when they are stored the emails are stored as
1320511602553.2296.server1

How can I get these emails to be stored with .msg extensions so when users
access the email dir on the server where these emails are that they can open
them in outlook.