I am running into a strange problem.  I am filtering incoming e-mails with
two filters, an antivirus script first, and then a spam detecting script.
Occasionally, when the antivirus script runs and returns a 7 after finding
no viruses and adding a header, the spam script starts but will error saying
that it cannot find the message file being passed to it via @@FILE.

I can duplicate it by creating a loop sending messages, but can't find the
pattern.  Sometimes the first message, sometimes the fifth, tenth, etc.
Sometimes it happens with just one incoming message.

I am running xmail 1.17-pre03 on red hat 7.3.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance!