Mircea,

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

I have installed your patch on XMail-1.16 and it works perfect.

Seems like such a simple solution for what appears in the mailing list as a
problem for many.  These are the types of solutions that are needed to help
businesses continue functioning while they wait for future functionality in
products (IMAP in XMail).

Although I understand Davide's reason for not changing XMail, I think a more
flexible approach to solving these problems is needed, especially when this is
a temporary situation until IMAP is available in XMail.  There are reasons
people use certain products such as Courier-IMAP and XMail, for me both of these
are much easier to work with than other software that does the same thing.  When
XMail has an IMAP server, I am sure I will drop Courier-IMAP.

So is there any estimate as to when IMAP will be available as part of XMail?  I
haven't found any place on the Xmailserver web site that talks about
functionality thats coming up and the version it is planned for release.

Thanks again!
David