  From: Michal Altair Valasek
  To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Sent: Sunday, September 14, 2003 2:35 PM
  Subject: [xmail] ANNOUNCE: XMail-WAI version 3.7

  Hello,

  Here we are: based on input of beta testers, helping me to deal with
  incorrectly formatted MIME messages generated by stupind MUAs, the
  long-awaited version 3.7 of the XMail Web Administration Interface is =
  here!

  Furthermore, it contains autoresponder bound to web interface, address =
  book
  for webmail and better work with attachments.

  XMail-WAI is free, open source software licensed under terms of GNU =
  General
  Public License. May be downloaded here:

  http://software.altaircom.net/HomePage.aspx?template=3Dprdinfo&xsl.produc=
  tid=3Dx
  mail-wai

  Full changelog:
  - MIME parser tries to read even incorrectly formatted MIME messages.=20
  - Fixed error when dealing with wildcarded domains.=20
  - Added ability to batch import members of list.=20
  - Added ability to directly specify mailbox size when creating users.=20
  - Added ability to create forward-only accounts (specifically configured
  mailing lists).=20
  - Added signatures and autoresponder.=20
  - Added address book to webmail.=20
  - Added ability to forward message including attachments.=20
  - Added ability to send system- or domain-wide mail (for system or =
  domain
  administrators).=20
  - Mail is sent directly trough XMail Local Mailer, CDONTS and SMTP is no
  longer necessary

  -- Michal Altair Valasek
     Altair Communications - web hosting, web design, application =
  development