From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Michael Harrington
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 5:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Silly Request

Davide,

I know this is rather simple and silly, but would you consider adding
the extension ".log" to the logfiles?  Under Win32 this would make life
a little bit less annoying.  Without the extension, you have to go
through a "choose programs" list every single time you want to open up a
new log file.

-Mike

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the
line "help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]