Sorry Davide, I think at the time I was just thinking I missed something
in the docs and once the mail was delivered to the mailbox it wasn't
available for anything else. I know, not a good reason, but it was a
late night fix and I forgot all about it. Just remembered to keep
putting it at the end and not why, until reminded by this message.

Bill