Hey Rob

Here, in France, my xmail server creates logs with 0100 !! AND dates in =
each
log starts at 01h00 am !!
(i did not care about this problem since i just archive in a database =
all
the logs and rarely read them directly)

Sample very first dated line in a log :
"xm.groupeab.com"       "groupeab.com"  "xx.xx.xx.xx"   "2003-09-16
01:00:43" .....)

And  notice near end of the same file 'date change is here' !! (Yes for =
two
different mails)

"xm.groupeab.com"       "groupeab.com"  "xx.xx.xx.xx"   "2003-09-01
23:58:22" ....
"xm.groupeab.com"       "groupeab.com"  "xx.xx.xx.xx"   "2003-09-02
00:00:39" ....

Configuration :
Windows 2000 Advanced Server SP4 and all patchs
TimeZone : (as in windows cpl) GMT+01:00 =
Bruxelles/Copenhague/Madrid/Paris
WITH DAY LIGHT SAVING TIME ON
Xmail ver : 1.7 ( old one ;-) but works fine (we will upgrade when we
rewrite all our filters ...)

So the problem (xmail or windows c runtime) exists from minimum v1.7 !!

( i steel need some english writing practice ... sorry)

Francis