Hello all,

Sorry in advance for the slightly off-topic message.  I'm sure that there
are a few people out here who use XMail Server Manager and I would be
grateful if a few handful of people would be willing to serve as guinea pigs
..... err testers... for a major overhaul I'm working on.  Just need people
to help me find bugs and give some feedback.

Thanks!

-Mike