Hi all,

I have a problem with the statistic output of smartpost. When I select Web
Portal Statistics for example, I get some text, but no graphs. And I get
this error in my apache log:

[Tue Oct  7 19:13:12 2003] [error] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined
function:  imagettfbbox() in
/var/www/htdocs/horde/smartpost/sadmin/src/jpgraph.php on line 3660

How can one fix this?
Greetings and TIA, Matthias

--
Marge, please, old people don't need companionship.  They need to be
isolated and studied, so it can be determined what nutrients they have

                -- Homer Simpson
                   Lady Bouvier's Lover