Dear Lev,

I have reported the same situation some time ago, it seemed to me that
sometimes (in very infrequent conditions) some "unknown data" are appended
to the end of a regular message file so that it doesn't end with <cr><lf>.
Then POP3 session hangs (as XMail by design always adds <cr><lf> to the end
of message file and then expects to have it there in pop3 session).

Unfortunately, as this happens very rarely (twice a year on our system with
about 360 mailboxes), Davide doesn't believe this is a XMail problem. Maybe
if you would backup those "bad" messages and send it to Davide would help ;-)

Cheers,
Roman