Hi,

    When compiling on Solaris 9 x86, with GCC 3.2.2, I get the error
"SMAILUtils.h:95: parse error before numeric constant". This happen on
both 1.16 and 1.17 versions of the source.

    Has anyone experienced this before?

    I got several SPARC servers running Xmail, at version 1.16, with
good results. Some customizations was made, and the services are running
with no complaints and good performance (3000+ users).

Andr=E9 Luis F S