Same platform, different box.  It was a zip of the entire directory
structure, and I verified that I copied everything.

Shawn

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Bill Healy
Sent: Saturday, October 25, 2003 2:07 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [xmail] Re: Question about CTRL and error

Was this a move between the same OS or across platform? Sounds like
something didn't get moved correctly, check the directory structure against
what is in the docs, could be that empty directories didn't get moved. Also
try stopping xmail, emptying the tabindex directory and restarting xmail. It
will rebuild the files automatically in tabindex.

Bill