Hi!

Our servers are located in US and the time on the server is according to
USA. we have some clients from Asian countries, who are getting problem
with the time zone on their emails. The time on their emails is showing
our USA time in their outlook express whereas they want to see the mail
time zone according to their zones.

How can we do this in Xmail ? they are using outlook to check their
emails.

Thank you
Junaid