Sounds like you just downloaded the latest exe and didn't get one with
the installer. Download the 0.23 version with installer and install it
that way. http://www.webifi.com/xmail/XMailAdmin0.23installer.exe

Then get the latest version (0.24) and replace the xmailadmin.exe with
it. http://www.webifi.com/xmail/XMailAdmin0.24.exe.zip

That should do it, the installer version will have the needed support
files for xmailadmin to run.

Bill