I've had the same problem but I think my problem is due to a message
getting stuck in the queue.  When I reboot the machine it starts working
again.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Xmail
Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 11:42 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Problem with spool directory

 I'm facing troubles running xmail in linux's. I don't know what
exatally
happens, but anyway xmail stops its function and does not send e-mails
(but
Ithink it goes recieving on). So is necessary to stop the program and
delete
the directory spool. Following is create new directory spool and
reiniciate
de service. Xmail is running under conective linux 6.0, and I intend to
change it for slackware 9.1. Had anyone a problem like this?
My version is 1.17
Thanks any aid