Gustavo Pereira - Loyer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Leonardo,
>
>     I successfully made a telnet into mx.uol.com.br 25, and work exactly
how you said. The DNS is working fine, >because I can make a telnet on port
25 for other mail servers too.

>     I think the problem is that uol.com.br and other servers made some
kind of verification/authentication that I'm not >aware of.

If that's the case then you should be able to send mails to other mail
servers. Can you? Try my personal address if you want and also try
test{at}netgi.com.ar
    Regards,

Leonardo