From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of S=F6nke Ruempler
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 2:52 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: XMail CTRL slow

> Hmmm, if you guys drop tons of stuff inside the filters files maybe=20
> the architecture will have to change again :-/

Davide, and another problem is, if 2 processes overlap while read and
write with cfgfileset/get.

We now solve that client-side, but in a heterogen environment it would
be better if XMail CTRL handles that. And as i mentioned, maybe
filteradd/filterdel command would ne nice ;-)

But i think XMail 2.0 and IMAP should have priority over this because
the people are waiting ;-)

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the
line "help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]