vendredi 26 décembre 2003 at 10:34:41, you said :

Bill> Any filters or custom processing?

Yes Anti-virus filter : http://xmail.libre-essai.com/

Bill> -
Bill> To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in
Bill> the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Bill> For general help: send the line "help" in the body of a message to
Bill> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

  Best regards,
  Pascal, [EMAIL PROTECTED]