-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tracy
Sent: Sunday, December 28, 2003 12:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] How to specify a multi-line reject message for Xmail?

I am attempting to modify the SmtpMsgIPBanSpammers (and similar) messages
in server.tab to allow me to return a multi-line message in response to
such an error. Specifically, I want to return something along the lines of:
550-5.7.1 Your IP address has been found in the headers of spam sent to this
550- network. All mail from your IP address will be refused. Do not attempt
550-resend your message. If you have questions about this rejection, you
550-may send mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] or you may visit:
550 http://www.arisiasoft.com/Mailblock/blocked.aspx

I had thought I could just separate the lines using \r\n but that didn't
work - the literal string "\r\n" got send as part of the message (rather
than being interpreted into <CRLF>).

Any suggestions on this?