>Okay, I know this isn't a Linux support group....but I figured I could =
>sneak one in.
>
>I've downloaded the Switch-2.09-1.tar.gz file from CPAN for use with the =
>virus filter in xmail but nothing I can find (either on CPAN, in the =
>README or a google search) tells me how to install this bugger. =20
>
>I have:
>
>Changes
>MANIFEST
>Makefile.PL
>README
>Switch.pm
>t/given.t
>t/nested.t
>t/switch.t
>
>Any suggestions?
>
>Sorry for the crappy question.

No problem. It's quite easy really. Just type:

     perl Makefile.PL

It'll configure the makefile for you, then just type:

     make

and then:

     make install

That should do it!  Some of these commands may require su'ing to root
to work properly.

Regards,
Toby
--
Toby Reiter                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Breezing Internet Communications     http://www.breezing.com