From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Davide Libenzi
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 11:53 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [xmail] Re: Error

On Fri, 16 Jan 2004, Nick Marino wrote:

>     Trying to test my server using CHECK MTA by Chuck Frolick to test
> send a message when I get to the Mail From:  I get this error.
>
> 451 Requested action aborted: (-31) local error in processing - Please

> open http://www.ifixcomputers.net/smtp_errors.html to get more
> information about this error to get more information about this error
> ..
>
> Is this bug or what?

No, you are trying to do either this:

MAIL FROM: ...

or this:

RCPT TO: ...

when <> are requested by the RFC.

To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the
body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the
line "help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]