On Sun, 25 Jan 2004, Victor Grimaldi wrote:

> Hi
> sorry bad english here.
>
> I'm new with xmail, but it's wonderfull.
>
> What about the SPAM-ADDRESS.TAB per user, then we can write some script and let the
> user add your spammers by your own.
>
> I know, xmail must check destination address when de mail come 'on the fly', I don't
> know that is posible o too much time or memory consuming.

Note that both spammers.tab and spam-address.tab are linerly scanned. That
means that if those files will become huge *and* you have quite some
traffic, performance will suffer. In such case it would be better to setup
a local DNS and feed IPs found as spammers inside it. Then use
CustMapsLists with the local DNS as one of the entries.