The maxSize is set dafault at 10000 = 10MB, one of de boxes is over 40MB.
I have done a check with a box, set the Max at 2000  = 2 MB and send 7
mails with a total of 11.8 MB with no rejections or errors logged.
This is the user.tab of that box.
"MaxMBSize"     "2000"
"SmtpPerms"     "MR"
"ReceiveEnable" "1"
"PopEnable"     "1"
"ClosedML"      "0"
Dick.

At 23:24 25-01-2004, you wrote:
>The MaxMBsize is in KBytes, so 20000 would be 20 Megs. What do you have
>MaxMBsize set to and how big are your user directories getting?
>
>Bill

Met een groet,

;-)ick Spork