Here's my XAV ini for AVG
--------------------
[XMail AntiVirus Filter]
; ## Debug mode to write out parameters while trouble occurs.
XAVDebug=1
XAVMessage=Your message was rejected by the xav Antivirus Filter. Check your
computer.

[Multipart Decoder]
DecoderCommand=
DecoderReturn=1
DecoderPath=c:\xav\mpack\decode.bat

[AVG AntiVirus]
; ## AntivirusReturn is the code returned by the AV Software when a virus is
detected.
; -- Product home page: http://www.grisoft.com
; -- Tested with AVG 6.0 Server Edition
AntivirusPath=c:\progra~1\grisoft\avg6\avgscan.exe
AntivirusCommand=/comp /nobreak /nomem /nohimem /noself /arc /rt /report
C:\xav\avg.txt
AntivirusReturn=6
----------------------

Here's my "decode.bat" file:
----------------------
@echo off
c:\xav\mpack\munpack.exe -t -f %1
c:\xav\mpack\udec.exe -A %1
c:\xav\mpack\fentie.exe winmail.dat
copy %1

Fentie.exe is a cli version of "fentun", used for extracting TNEF files
(helps Outlook users), but I hacked my copy of fentie to not wait for user
input...  If you don't need TNEF support, comment it out.

I use both munpack.exe and udec.exe (google for "udec1_1.zip" I think)
because they both extract attachments the other can't... Don't remember why
"copy %1" is there, but it seems kinda wasteful... sorry.

Certainly not the fastest way to scan for viruses, but it seems to catch a
good amount...

-John