Hello all,

I had this server.tab configuration:
"RootDomain"    "telsey.it"
"SmtpServerDomain"      "telsey.it"
"POP3Domain"    "telsey.it"
"HeloDomain"    "mail.telsey.it"

When I sent helo command the xmailserver's reply was:
telsey.it

I had to change server.tab configuration in this way:

"RootDomain"    "mail.telsey.it"
"SmtpServerDomain"      "telsey.it"
"POP3Domain"    "telsey.it"
"HeloDomain"    "telsey.it"

to correct the helo reply to:
mail.telsey.it (the right RDNS name for my mail server)

The documentation say:
[HeloDomain]
    If this variable is specified and is not empty, its content is sent =
as HELO domain. Otherwise the reverse lookup of the local IP is sent as =
HELO domain. This helps to deal with remote SMTP servers that are set to =
check the reverse lookup of the incoming IP.

What's wrong?
Thank's in advance.
Sergio C