Try this test for openrelay

(For any body reading this, it is the basic anti-relay test to perform
agains a mail server...)

>From a pc connected to internet NOT using one of your IPs (ip not in =
xmail
smtprelay.tab), use telnet, connect to you server port 25 and try to =
send
manually a mail from <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> with subject =
'Edinilson
from telnet' (to help us see your test mail) to : me
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (external mail), then another to davide
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (external mail) and then one to you (internal =
mail
account).
In normal no relay setup, the only mail that will pass your server is =
the
one to your email address. The two others will be rejected with a =
'relay not
allowed' in the smtp session indicating a good anti-relay setup.

Second optionnal test for relay : Open a temporary free hotmail =
account,
then write a mail from this hotmail account (via webmail) to me, you =
and
davide (one at a time) with subject 'Edinilson from temp account' (to =
help
us see your test mail).
Here We will see if you server relays mails from hotmail for example

Francis