From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of RaveRod
Sent: 06 February 2004 16:22
To: XMail Discussion
Subject: [xmail] Email recipient if message is stopped?

Is there anyway, with the XAV filter, to email the sender AS WELL AS the
recipient?

Say, send the sender the email stating that their message contained a virus
and another one to the recipient stating they had a virus sent to them but
it was stopped by email?

As I don't know much C programming, it's not really feasible to add this to
the code myself.

Regards,
Rodney Beck.

-
To unsubscribe from this list: send the line "unsubscribe xmail" in the body
of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] For general help: send the line
"help" in the body of a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED]