Hi,.

With my Xmailserver(v1.17) on w2k I get external mail via Psync. Normal
mail is no problem, but spam and virusmail without a  proper "to:" address
stay in the external mailbox. Until I reach the max size of the mailbox and
then  I can't receive anything.
Is it possible to give a joker name in the poplinks.tab to fetch all the
mail? Or has somebody a better idea?
As a temporary solution I fetch the blokking massages with a standard
popclient.

Met een groet,

Dick Spork